[News] Sheren smiles and cries during Christmas

Date: December 31st 2010
Source: HK Sudden Magazine

When the speech was getting into the interesting parts, Sheren admitted that she use to chase after perfect too much. This made her co-workers having to stay late, and now she finally learnt to relax. Shere says, "Now when I don't have makeup on, I still get photographed, but I am not pretty. As long as I think I'm pretty, then it's okay. I accept myself for who I am!" When speaking into the deep and emotional parts, she went into tears.

Christmas Holiday is a generous day to celebrate. Even tough Sheren hasn't been dating for the past 6/7 years, but this Christmas she isn't one bit dry, and also has 800+ people to celebrate with! This is because on the 25th she has to attend two speech talks. Her mother and sister listen to the first half, and Sheren talked for around 30mins, she already cried 3times. As a pisces, she is known to be an easy cryer, and doesn't have the same hot personality as Gau Goo Leung.
Within 5minutes, Sheren opened her mouth and said, "Every person has difficulties. Many don't realize the reasons behind them or many are rich and have alot of things. But many of them have reasons that let you emptiness!" That time she started crying, and tears just came running down.

After, she talked about herself being in the industry  as a main character, always chasing after success, but wasn't at all happy. As she was talking, she kept wiping away her tears. "What do I have to do, to be happy? More popular so what? Earning more money so? Is this how I'm going to live my life?" I have 14years that just went by like his, always hoping myself to be moe popular. In the year 1996 and 1997 I was at my highest point, buying almost 10million apartment for my dream house. In 1998, was negative equity, having nothing left and needing lots of money. After I started going to church. I started buying many brand name clothes, which are all in my closet and never won. In the last few years I have been wearing old shirts, DIY shirts, which are actually very happy.

The things Sheren said, most people have actually heard it before, but once her mom and sister heard Sheren say it herself, they felt many strong feelings. At the area, many females heard it, and was all watery and teary. Her mother and sister's feeling was especially deep. Her little sister who was from college, was from a person who transformed into today's successful single middle aged lady. Really stand without emotions!

DO NOT REPOST! THIS NEWS WAS ESPECIALLY FROM THE PAID ONLINE NEWSOURCE, AND TRANSLATED BY MADAMLEUNG, THEREFORE PLEASE Credit Spectacular Sheren! with our link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Welcome to Spectacular Sheren! This is an english fansite dedicated to lovely Hong Kong Actress, Sheren Tang. This site is not affiliate to TVB, nor Sheren Tang. However it is affiliated with Sheren Tang's BBS.

The point of this english fansite is to bring Sherenites from all oversea countries and english speaking fans together and share our love for her.

If you wish to repost information/articles, PLEASE give due CREDIT to my site with our link. All rights remain to respective news sources.

Creative Commons License
Spectacular Sheren! by MadamLeung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Free Counter
free counters
Testing as of: January 5th 2011


If S.S! created a t-shirt, would you buy?

Would you help donate to improve S.S?

Twitter Updates


Sheren's Schedule

Drama: Princess Pearl
Type: Mainland China Costume series
Episodes: Not Sure?
Country: Mainland China, Beijing
Year: 2010
Status: Completed filming.

---------------------------------------------

Event: 福演繹 Press Conference
Date: January 15th 2011
Time: 3 - 7pm
Place: International Trade & Exhibition Center (3rd floor)

---------------------------------------------

Event: Why Women are too strong for?
Date: January 20th & 22nd 2010
Artiste: Sheren Tang
Time: 8pm
Place: (Refer to the picture)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come leave a message!

Link Us!




Followers