[News] Sheren Tang article - I became the representation for revolution!

 
Date: December 20th 2010


As an artiste, Sheren Tang never thought of personal achievements and awards would become an event of unfair treatment for viewers, a type of psychological projection. The time she didn't get an award, there were people who protested against. Sheren shares that no matter whether she was the princess, 499 or Gau Goo Leung, she shows the delicate relationship with her award. She represents the group of people who works hard but never got agreed yet with the audience.


Representative of the unfair workplace
'From 2005 I was in <War and Beauty> portraying the princess, and lost the TV Queen award. This matter seems to never end, as there were still viewers talking about it this year. The weirdest is that every year when I enter the competitions, people think its unfair for me, while I think it's just gossip. Until last year I won TV Queen award with 499's character in <Rosy Business>. The audience is focused onto my position, and actually TV dramas and award ceremony aren't that simple!"


"Many people think that their work or life experiences are similar to Sheren Tang. They are really hardworking on their work, and should be promoted or certained, but it is opposite! They have alot of bitterness and project it onto me. This could explain why whenever I get a good character, the audience would be really uptight and into it. That's why they show they have to vote, and have to "support" me to even protesting!"


I became the representation for "revolution"
"In these 4, 5years I have alrerady let go and haven't talked about it but viewers "support me up to the stage." Putting the fair rules and principles onto my body, and thinking that if I win the award would be fair. I admire it, because I have already became the representation for revolution. Last year winning the award made me touched, and found out that's how it is to be revolution!"


"This year with Gau Goo Leung's character from <No Regrets> I won TV Queen again making me "Amazing God"! God made <War and Beauty>'s competition for TV Queen's unacceptable results into blessings. It wasn't only one year of blessings, but this year it came again. God told me, "This year I want to give the award to you!"


"This has already became not only my achievements, but on behalf of some people to receive fair and justice. Just like my speech this year, "Quietly there are people watching!" I hope to tell the people who haven't been promoted yet, or haven't won an award. They are in the hard work and faithful position which is also a type of contribution." 


My Mission is bigger than before
"I did not imagine doing so good, and this is a big encouragement. I don't chase after perfectness, because Christians aren't perfect. They only work their hardest, and God will be good achievement."


"God reaffirmed me giving me a good position. I do not dare to ask, what you want me to do in the future? This mission seems to be bigger than before! I believe my whole life should be seen by Christ."


DO NOT REPOST! Credit Spectacular Sheren! with our link if reposted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Welcome to Spectacular Sheren! This is an english fansite dedicated to lovely Hong Kong Actress, Sheren Tang. This site is not affiliate to TVB, nor Sheren Tang. However it is affiliated with Sheren Tang's BBS.

The point of this english fansite is to bring Sherenites from all oversea countries and english speaking fans together and share our love for her.

If you wish to repost information/articles, PLEASE give due CREDIT to my site with our link. All rights remain to respective news sources.

Creative Commons License
Spectacular Sheren! by MadamLeung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Free Counter
free counters
Testing as of: January 5th 2011


If S.S! created a t-shirt, would you buy?

Would you help donate to improve S.S?

Twitter Updates


Sheren's Schedule

Drama: Princess Pearl
Type: Mainland China Costume series
Episodes: Not Sure?
Country: Mainland China, Beijing
Year: 2010
Status: Completed filming.

---------------------------------------------

Event: 福演繹 Press Conference
Date: January 15th 2011
Time: 3 - 7pm
Place: International Trade & Exhibition Center (3rd floor)

---------------------------------------------

Event: Why Women are too strong for?
Date: January 20th & 22nd 2010
Artiste: Sheren Tang
Time: 8pm
Place: (Refer to the picture)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come leave a message!

Link Us!




Followers

Archives