[News] Sheren Tang enjoys more of life

Date: December 17th 2010
Source: TVBChannel


Sheren Tang won TV Queen again, congrats!
On the stage, Sheren Tang's performance was cool and relaxed. She was in the entertainment circle for 25years, and she has enough wisdom to cope with unexpected problems. That is why her relaxed and cool performance is because she isn't scared to lose, even if she ends up winning nothing.


Sheren Tang won TV Queen again with her character "Cheng Gau Mui" from <No Regrets>. When she was announced as the winner, Sheren had no big reaction, and was sitting there like as if she knew the result. Even she said she had no idea why she was so calm and relaxed that time. "Probably because I've experiences alot, and I really understand the game of the award ceremony. That is why I don't think alot about it. The most important is to have enough wisdom from being in the entertainment circle long enough so you can handle any unexpected situations. Even if it means not winning anything, I won't have an unexpected reaction."


Even tough Sheren filmed for many years, but live programs are the biggest challenge for her. Even if it's forgetting one sentence, or the camera is reversed and messed up, she has her good partner, Wayne Lai there to remind her. On stage Sheren wanted to say, "I wanted to say, quietly there is someone watching. Many people probably don't have a chance to stand on this stage, but they are continuously hard working. Each day we have to stay up late and OT. Filming TV dramas is a hard thing."


Before she gave herself too many restrictions.
Even tough it is hard to film TV dramas, she created the record of being TV Queen in two rows. Would it make your acting career more colors and exciting? Sheren honestly said, "After the award ceremony, I was outside TV City celebrating with fans. They gave me my 25th year best actress award, which reminded me I was in the industry for 25years already. I really wanted to do something for my 25years, and at this time I was given the TV Queen award. It is a really good milestone. In these 25years there has been ups and downs, thankful for Lord encouraging me and making me keep going."


How did you award yourself when you won? Sheren Tang smiled and said, "Usually I won't eat cold things, so I awarded myself with a slushie. I was so happy, because awards aren't classified with expensive or cheap. To be honest, in the past years have been to busy with work, so never really celebrated. Many times because I have to do homework for a drama, or scared to eat too much for a commercial, just like Sammi Cheng's concert I had to sing. I had to be careful with what I ate and drank from christmas time to the new year, scared to get a cold or a sore throat. I think that through these many years I gave myself too many restrictions. This year I have a new feeling, even tough I have a group of good friends who are happy for me winning the award, I will try my best to organize time to share my happiness with them and more time to enjoy life."



Choosing cast for a drama is based of life's feeling
Sheren is naturally happy when she won the award, as recent years she resembles a commitment to the television industry. She is careful of accepting dramas to film, and she said in these past 2/3 years she rejected many characters that are fighting and evil roles who step on people to get to the top. Even tough she would have earned alot of money filming these, but she doesn't want to produce more garbage. She hopes that the dramas will make people feel more of this world, and filming more touching characters that touches people's hearts to bring out the beautiful and good drama.


She wanted to film more dramas that take the type of <No Regrets>. 499 and Gau Goo Leung are noble sentiment characters. Thinking back to the time she was filming Gau Goo Leung, she encountered many hard problems too. She had a strong edge of filming the strong and evil characters, and had a good interpretation of of the role of rape. But the slightest deviation of worship to the younger audience, especially when she had to act eating the opium part. She had to make it look stylish and to not encourage people to do drugs. So we had to delete, "Gau Goo Leung have played layers of drug seizures , because drugs has a sense of hate. She hopes to convey the message not to take drugs. Shouting and excitedness was unnecessary for the filming process, but eery time filming these scenes it is Lord Jesus who gives me the power. It has nothing to do with my acting."
Place:(SKY Lounge)
Outfits:initial
Make-up:omix B
Hair Stylist:Kelvin Koo@hair

Sheren honestly says she gave herself too many restrictions before, and will enjoy life now.

Winning TV Queen again, her response was calm and relaxed.

DO NOT REPOST! CREDIT SPECTACULAR SHEREN! WITH OUR LINK IF REPOSTED.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Welcome to Spectacular Sheren! This is an english fansite dedicated to lovely Hong Kong Actress, Sheren Tang. This site is not affiliate to TVB, nor Sheren Tang. However it is affiliated with Sheren Tang's BBS.

The point of this english fansite is to bring Sherenites from all oversea countries and english speaking fans together and share our love for her.

If you wish to repost information/articles, PLEASE give due CREDIT to my site with our link. All rights remain to respective news sources.

Creative Commons License
Spectacular Sheren! by MadamLeung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Free Counter
free counters
Testing as of: January 5th 2011


If S.S! created a t-shirt, would you buy?

Would you help donate to improve S.S?

Twitter Updates


Sheren's Schedule

Drama: Princess Pearl
Type: Mainland China Costume series
Episodes: Not Sure?
Country: Mainland China, Beijing
Year: 2010
Status: Completed filming.

---------------------------------------------

Event: 福演繹 Press Conference
Date: January 15th 2011
Time: 3 - 7pm
Place: International Trade & Exhibition Center (3rd floor)

---------------------------------------------

Event: Why Women are too strong for?
Date: January 20th & 22nd 2010
Artiste: Sheren Tang
Time: 8pm
Place: (Refer to the picture)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come leave a message!

Link Us!




Followers

Archives