[News] Sheren Tang as Gau Mui very high!

【Ming Pao Article】
Date: November 8th 2010

Gau Goo Leung and Lau Sing's Love experiences up and downs, but a happy ending. 

Sheren Tang in <No Regrets> portrays a character called "Gau Goo Leung". The time when filming "Four Grandmother" made her physically and mentally tired. "Gau Goo Leung" fighting in her heart made her bring a different type of pleasure, making her very high while filming!

Sheren Tang portraying the drug dealer "Gau Goo Leung" in <No Regrets>, is a Female Gang Leader, and the role is paradox. How does Sheren portray this character?

"Since always, the Gang leader is always male dominated, the female is always the leader's women. I did all the preperation homework, watching many gang films, <GodFather> is one of my favourites. Also watched <Scarface> with hong kong produced gangster films; but I can't find one film that has the female as the gang leader. In the production of Gau Goo Leung, the writer Cheung Wah Biu gave me a hint that is four letters -- 『深不可測』。Unfortunately, I had to treat myself as a man, and portray Gau Goo Leung.


Showing "Natural Show"
Because the story shows that I am from a gang, I won't think like a normal women. I watched Wong Chau Sung, Ng Chun Yu portray big brothers, their acting is really different from normal; so ying. I don't know how viewers will accept a women as this character, but my only choice is to enter the state. Because Gau Goo Leung is a really cold-hearted women, honestly saying I have worried about the filming way to be too exaggerated. That is why I always ask Tim Gor and Wayne Lai if I have overdone. Filming for 20something years, there are viewers who watch me grow, that is why my expressions have all been seen. My face is too upright, I need to show off my "Natural show", don't have a choice but to take a chance. Filming father love relationship, my facial expressions naturally turn good girl, not like a gang leader. The producer also reminds me to "甩鰦呀", Gau Good Leung's evil and ruthless-ness comes back. 


Fighting inside the heart is pretty fun.
<No Regrets> helps Sheren with her drama addiction, she uses skills to describe Gau Goo Leung's character. It's from outside to inside to outside again to interpret. She is a very ruthless women, who wants to climb to the top spot. But she has the righteous side, and has to search inside herself for the right one.
While filming there is a fight inside my heart, feels pretty fun. There are many scenes I was entering the character. There was also another scene where it was a music show, getting anesthetized, very high! Filming Gau Goo Leung as a drug dealer has a different experience, producer and writers schedule the same day to film it. I'm looking forward to watching this part of the series, when withdrawal struggling, fighting force to collapse. I thought that I didn't film it that good, and filmed another night, felt like being hit all over! 


Stress of multi-award winning
Producer Lee Tim Sheng, supporting Sheren as Gau Goo Leung to win TV Queen. Other competitors don't have a chance. Last year she already won TV Queen, will she expect to win again? In the new year's drama program, Sheren hasn't taken part yet. Will this affect the chances of winning an award?
"I don't know how to calculate these, I think that everything is decided from the audience. When <No Regrets> hasn't been aired, already have alot of people liking me. It's like I already won. I will respond "Watch it before making an assumption! Viewers hope whoever will win TV Queen's award, is the time to show their strength." In fans hearts "Unofficial TV Queen", from last years <Rosy Business> is the real TV Queen, Sheren still hasn't decided if she's attending this year's award ceremony. She's nervous about viewers response and Tim Gor's comments. In the filming process, she would always ask Tim Gor for his opinion, would she be penalized? When she knew that Tim Gor would accept an interview, praising her for her performance, she would again ask the reporters what Tim Gor said. Usually she doesn't like to go on the internet, but lately she has non stop been on the discussion forum looking for comments and suggestions about the drama. 

Love Lau Sing harder than admiring Chai Gau
Depending upon whether TV Queen, the rules of winning an award. But <No Regrets> the love between Gau Goo Leung and Lau Sing, is definitely an admirable topic. Tim Gor leaked, Gau Goo Leung and Lau Sing experience many ups and downs, old ages, and hugging and weeping scenes. Sheren and Wayne dealing with this situation, compared to "Four grandmother" and Chai Gau is more difficult.
 

When filming, I would ask Wayne "How come Lau Sing loves a person like Gau Goo Leung?" Lau Sing and Gau Goo Leung together played with fire, and anytime will be having harm their way. In the beginning, from the two people is Lau Sing confessed first, Gau Goo Leung is a person who does big matters, who wouldn't have time to treat relationships. Until when both the person loves each others, they have more conflicts. Lau Sing standby for Gau Goo Leung to block bullets, Gau Goo Leung loves Lau Sing willing to save his life letting him go. This is a very steel wire of love.

Love is arranged by God
Shere smiles at this pain and love is enough in the drama, in reality she would not want this type of love. She hopes that her prince charming will show us. In the past days I have learnt to love, now I will treasure, when "he" comes out, I will seize the opportunity. I believe God arranged, so I will wait. No matter if I don't have a partner now, or in the future, it will definitely be my best arrangement.



Sheren's rumours too boring, 20something years of old black and white photos. From 鄭敬基 to 江華. Last year rumoured Wayne Lai, to now asked when will there be a new person? She couldn't help but laugh and say, "Honestly, I never begged God to give me a partner. If it wasn't for the media friends in a rush wanting me to date, at least provide a fresh one!"

Outfit from:﹕MARCCAIN
Hairstyle: ﹕Kelvin

  

  



DO NOT REPOST!! Please credit Spectacular Sheren! with our link if reposted. (hopefully don't repost because I spent extra extra extra long on this translation! Thanks)

4 comments:

jmylee November 8, 2010 at 5:08 a.m.  

  《巾帼枭雄2义海豪情》将于11月28日晚9时30分播出大结局,但昨天出版的香港某周刊却抢先曝光了剧情。据报道,“九姑娘”和“阿醒”生死相随的感情戏要等到二十集后才出现,但两人因为战乱而失散,至70岁高龄重逢后大搞黄昏恋,相爱至老死。而全剧死得最惨烈的莫过于大奸人梁非凡(麦长青饰)。

  九姑娘与阿醒牵手终老

  该剧首集以倒叙的手法开头,九姑娘躺在棺材里,阿醒却不见影踪。其实这是监制的刻意布局,让观众误以为两人不能终老,但剧情其实是讲述:日本侵华时期,阿醒成为游击队队长,被迫与九姑娘分开,九姑娘被日军囚禁在集中营,临死之际被阿醒拯救。日军撤退后,中国发生内战,九姑娘避走美国,阿醒却为了护送受伤的军爷(岳华饰),在途中遇战事而失踪……十年后,30岁的九姑娘到报馆登启事寻找阿醒,未获消息。转眼又过了20年,九姑娘由助养的孙女陪同回广州,途中遇到排骨仔(敖嘉年饰)、杨阳(黄浩然饰)等人,随他们回猪笼里见到阿醒。原来阿醒当年受伤失忆,多年后才记起九姑娘,两人久别重逢,共度余生。

  晴晴心脏衰竭无憾而终

  晴晴(陈法拉饰) 本不想因为自己的心脏病而拖累杨阳,但经历战乱后,她终于想通了,决定接受杨。两人婚后不久,晴因心脏衰竭在杨怀中无憾而终。

  排骨仔有儿有孙很美满

  排骨仔的结局最美满。战乱后,受尽欺凌的他尽显阳刚之气,杀死日本军人向山铁也(金刚饰)泄恨,其后避走他乡并娶了老婆,至老年带了子孙返回猪笼里寻邻居。

  军爷回乡途中中枪身亡

  因高血压卧床已久的九姑娘之父军爷,在丽华(胡定欣饰)的悉心照料下逐渐康复,还娶了她为填房。但后来他又被儿子少康(黄智贤饰)气得病发,内战时期由阿醒和排骨仔护送回广西途中,遇战事而被枪杀,由排骨仔安葬。

  阿喜经历丧子之痛发疯

  军爷之妹阿喜(谢雪心饰)一心谋夺家产,原来当中藏着天大的秘密———当年她被人搞大肚子后遭抛弃,适逢兄长军爷的三姨太难产,她就将自己的儿子充当军爷的亲生子,那就是少康。此事后来被九姑娘揭发,军爷怒不可遏,分了四分之一的家产令他们到上海自生自灭,但少康不甘心,重返广州闹事,军爷将少康击毙,阿喜精神失常,拖着儿子的尸体离开。

  非凡妻儿惨死良心发现

  向来作威作福的梁非凡,一直想置阿醒于死地,却自食其果。日军捉拿游击队时滥杀无辜,将其怀胎五月的第二任妻子玫瑰捉到万人坑活埋。梁非凡悲愤不已,良心发现,前往暗杀向山铁也,可惜行动失败被向山枪杀,死前遇到阿醒,请求对方原谅。

  丽华避走美国改嫁洋人

  军爷避走广西前,嘱咐丽华跟九姑娘到美国后重新嫁人。她到达美国后改嫁洋人,算是有好结果。(阿文)

this is great news!








Miss 9 grows old with Lau Shing!

MadamLeung November 8, 2010 at 1:41 p.m.  

@jmylee: Thanks for posting up this news! I will translate it when I get home for everyone :)

And it is really good news! I thought that Lau Sing would be dead since they showed him getting shot in the beginning and also that Gau Mui hated him!!! Scared the hell out of me >.<

jmylee November 9, 2010 at 5:11 a.m.  

hey, i'm jamie, from the tagboard.

Yah! i thought it would be another sad ending!!!

MadamLєüиG November 9, 2010 at 11:50 a.m.  

Oh Hey Jamie! :)

haha, i really thought it would be a sad ending, and it really made me sad when I saw those scenes! Now knowing it's a good ending, I'm so happy :)
Made my day!

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Welcome to Spectacular Sheren! This is an english fansite dedicated to lovely Hong Kong Actress, Sheren Tang. This site is not affiliate to TVB, nor Sheren Tang. However it is affiliated with Sheren Tang's BBS.

The point of this english fansite is to bring Sherenites from all oversea countries and english speaking fans together and share our love for her.

If you wish to repost information/articles, PLEASE give due CREDIT to my site with our link. All rights remain to respective news sources.

Creative Commons License
Spectacular Sheren! by MadamLeung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Free Counter
free counters
Testing as of: January 5th 2011


If S.S! created a t-shirt, would you buy?

Would you help donate to improve S.S?

Twitter Updates


Sheren's Schedule

Drama: Princess Pearl
Type: Mainland China Costume series
Episodes: Not Sure?
Country: Mainland China, Beijing
Year: 2010
Status: Completed filming.

---------------------------------------------

Event: 福演繹 Press Conference
Date: January 15th 2011
Time: 3 - 7pm
Place: International Trade & Exhibition Center (3rd floor)

---------------------------------------------

Event: Why Women are too strong for?
Date: January 20th & 22nd 2010
Artiste: Sheren Tang
Time: 8pm
Place: (Refer to the picture)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come leave a message!

Link Us!




Followers

Archives