[News] Mingpao Article - Sheren Tang

【Mingpao Article】

Sheren praise herself at 80years old, she is still gorgeous.
Sheren portray the character Gau Goo Leung, being from a 30something year old to a
90year old. Seeing her face full of old wrinkles, Sheren says it feels funny. When asked if she was scared to become old, she said "I don't accepting getting Botox, artists facial expressions are really important. Getting Botox will make your face muscles different. There are many ways to prevent getting old, but don't know the side effects. I can accept myself face maturing and turning. Being old is a natural process, you can't choose. I will use a different preception to accept this matter. Being old adds more experience to your life. I like this stage of myself because my age will make me have a better change of portraying "Four Grandmother" and "Gau Goo Leung"'s character better. My light and quality isn't suitable for a younger generation character. If I refuse to be old, it is even more fificult fighting with the young and energetic 18year olds. 


Some people say that as days pass you get more old, but I think as days pass I get more inner wits and inner beauty. Because of having wisdom, I will give myself the ideal life. If it was for work and money, I wouldn't fight to be "One Sister". The heart will be more peace and relaxed, and people would change to be more beautiful. Before I always frowned, and when driving I would always look at the back mirror and see myself frowning, which reminded me. I am a Christian, and each day should be happy with joy and laughter, and not to be frowning or wrinkled. 


Why return to Mainland china to film dramas?
Sheren films <Princess Pearl> and portrays an empress character that likes to be beautiful.
1.3billion peopl market, which taking only $1 from every person, equals to 13billion dollars. Sheren is busy in mainland filming <Princess Pearl> and asked whether plans to start earning rens?
I haven't started thinking about how much i can make while filming in Mainland. In the drama I portray a queen character. To be honest, in the past I wouldn't accept this type of drama. When asking myself "Such a simply character, does it need me to portray?". Now I would ge grateful for my job. Portraying a queen is definitely easier than being "Gau Goo Leung", because I can rest, and do other dramas, and also can beautify myself. 
 In Mainland market, there is a big chance of earning money, but I don't choose my jobs based on money. Before I filmed <Drive of Life> and gave up on another heavy reward for a mainland drama. It had to do with the return of Hong Kong, and I am a Hong Kong actress. 
Hong Kong viewers have pitied me, and this is what complexes the Hong Kong markey. But in Hong Kong there aren't many drama performances for my age. Mainland market has a high tolerance, and many dramas to choose from, more mature artists can be "Female Lead". 



Please DO NOT Repost! Credit Spectacular Sheren! with our link if reposted~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:

Welcome to Spectacular Sheren! This is an english fansite dedicated to lovely Hong Kong Actress, Sheren Tang. This site is not affiliate to TVB, nor Sheren Tang. However it is affiliated with Sheren Tang's BBS.

The point of this english fansite is to bring Sherenites from all oversea countries and english speaking fans together and share our love for her.

If you wish to repost information/articles, PLEASE give due CREDIT to my site with our link. All rights remain to respective news sources.

Creative Commons License
Spectacular Sheren! by MadamLeung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Free Counter
free counters
Testing as of: January 5th 2011


If S.S! created a t-shirt, would you buy?

Would you help donate to improve S.S?

Twitter Updates


Sheren's Schedule

Drama: Princess Pearl
Type: Mainland China Costume series
Episodes: Not Sure?
Country: Mainland China, Beijing
Year: 2010
Status: Completed filming.

---------------------------------------------

Event: 福演繹 Press Conference
Date: January 15th 2011
Time: 3 - 7pm
Place: International Trade & Exhibition Center (3rd floor)

---------------------------------------------

Event: Why Women are too strong for?
Date: January 20th & 22nd 2010
Artiste: Sheren Tang
Time: 8pm
Place: (Refer to the picture)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come leave a message!

Link Us!




Followers

Archives